Thursday, December 3, 2009

Creative?


Hello. New post. I'm pretty sure you guys know what my title is. Some can say 'Innovation'. The other say 'Something out of the box'. While the other say 'New Concept'. I'm not saying those was wrong. They're absolutely correct. But I'm here to elaborate what is Creativity. So i googled. :D And what i found is this.

Creativity is a mental and social process involving the discovery of new ideas or concepts, or new associations of the creative mind between existing ideas or concepts. Creativity is fueled by the process of either conscious or unconscious insight. An alternative conception of creativeness (based on its etymology) is that it is simply the act of making something new.
Let me explain a little here. Creative is a process of thinking and brainstorming to produce something new and be admired from other people. It'll start from something that no one know and in the process of thinking, we'll produce something very fresh based on experience or what we have learned.

I didn't come to the first class. (because i registered late, not skipping :p). But i've asked my friend and this is what they do. One person (example me) had to give my friend (one only) a piece of paper and ask him to write about me.
  • Full name
  • Hometown
  • Things that like
  • Things didn’t like
  • Unique about this person
  • Logo for this person
Okay so i don't know what my friend will answer that. :p But i guess it'll be pretty interesting. But as what i can see, this activity make a person, brainstorming and thinking about you. They will come out with something that'll make you laugh. Example, thing's that like. What if he answered, smoking? In fact, i didn't smoke. :p So that's his brainstorming of thinking something funny and creative to make the other laugh.



No comments:

Post a Comment